"By 2020, 40% of the workforce is projected to be entrepreneurs, freelancers and independent contractors and 4 out of 10 of those businesses will be run by women."
WHAT IS SESH?
A community of professional, fearless women
The modern-day working woman wants it all – a satisfying career, a fulfilling personal life and an opportunity to grow into her best self. No longer forced to choose between two distinct life paths, career or family, today’s working woman is forging her own path through remote work, flexible work schedules and business ownership.
In Houston, Sesh is here to help the modern woman find the community she needs to succeed.
HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF SESH
Sesh Coworking will be a sanctuary for working women, providing its members with the tools needed to be the most effective, efficient, energetic and empowered versions of themselves. Sesh plans to be open in early 2020, if you are interested in pre-purchasing your membership send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
What do you get with a membership at Sesh
- Ambiance – beautiful, efficient, supportive, thoughtful & centering workspace. Whether that’s large table to spread out and get creative or a quiet corner to study or write. We plan to eventually add offices, however in limited supply.
- Amenities – wellness programs, lifestyle support, work/life balance workshops, & tech/digital workshops
- Camaraderie – it’s a true community, not a loud café of strangers
- Giving back – internship, mentoring, student & scholarship programs
- Child friendly – all about the future. We plan to have kid-friendly programming for the days kiddos have off, but working parents do not. We are seeking a reputable babysitter & tutoring service to partner with to provide working parents a moment of relief when needed.
- Pricing – fair pricing for the salaries earned by the women of Houston
- Resources – offering local resources to members to develop & enhance their business, career and life experiences
Get your daily dose of empowerment with @SeshCoworking
Be part of a FIRST for the women in Houston!
Get steady updates as we get closer to our 2020 opening of Houston’s first female-focused working space.