What do you get with a membership at Sesh
- Ambiance – beautiful, efficient, supportive, thoughtful & centering workspace, whether that’s large table to spread out and get creative or a quiet corner to study or write.
- Amenities – wellness programs, lifestyle support, work/life balance workshops, & tech/digital workshops
- Camaraderie – it’s a true community, not a loud café of strangers
- Giving back – internship, mentoring, student & scholarship programs
- Child friendly – all about the future. We plan to have kid-friendly programming for the days kiddos have off, but working parents do not. We are seeking a reputable babysitter & tutoring service to partner with to provide working parents a moment of relief when needed.
- Pricing – fair pricing for the salaries earned by the women of Houston
- Resources – offering local resources to members to develop & enhance their business, career and life experiences
"By 2020, 40% of the workforce is projected to be entrepreneurs, freelancers and independent contractors and 4 out of 10 of those businesses will be run by women."
WHAT IS SESH?
A community of professional, fearless women
The modern-day working woman wants it all – a satisfying career, a fulfilling personal life and an opportunity to grow into her best self. No longer forced to choose between two distinct life paths, career or family, today’s working woman is forging her own path through remote work, flexible work schedules and business ownership.
In Houston, Sesh is here to help the modern woman find the community she needs to succeed.
EVERY DAY WORK NEVER FELT SO GOOD.
Sesh Coworking Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 5 pm
Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
Kid Friendly Hours:
Mon – Thu: 2:30 pm – 5 pm
281 – 764-9380