Self-publishing books has been a reoccurring theme for many of our members, so Mags & Mere, sit down with Catherine Brown, a Sesh member and author of “How Good Humans Sell” shares her experience on the writing, editing and self-publishing process.
Catherine answers questions like
- How to self-publish?
- What are the benefits of self-publishing?
- What kind of routine is needed to write a book?
- Does self-publishing matter versus working with publisher?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Catherine Brown’s book – “How Good Humans Sell” How to Self-Publish Via Amazon
- Catherine’s suggested reading before writing/selling your book
- Tim Grahl – “Your 1st 1000 Copies” Andrea Waltz – “Million Dollar Book Formula”
To join our texts, text JOIN to 8445366516. To be on the podcast: Send in a voice memo / DM us @seshcoworking / Email email@example.com